Have you stopped in to our Google+ page yet? Join Us on Google+


HOW TO INSTALL A STRONG/ MYTV SATELLITE

| |

Installing a mytv Satellite dish is just as simple as cooking a noodle food all you just need is the required materials which am going to list here








Reflector (dish)

Lnbf (this is the one located in front of the dish

Nails,

Coaxial cables,

Decoder,

10 spannerring or flat,

Hammer,

Cellotape (black one),

Plier,

Screwdriver,

Sharp knife,

F connectors,

Back to back connector (incase it comes to joining a cable together but it is not advisable to do so)


Note:


The dish must not have any obstruction between it example trees or building

It is not needed to be high off the ground

After you assemble everything together with the lnbf then hang it on the pole or the Y jointing pole








Then before you start tracking your dish you should first of all set the kind of scan we have picture, auto, manual, and blind scan but the best one to go with is the picture or manual scan to select this go to your menu on your decoder with your remote and click on installation option a dialogue box will appear just put 0000 as the code it will open then scroll down and select manual scanning from there you got to track satellites like intelsat 7,10/ku, Eutelsatw3a etc continue tracking till the signal indicator turns green


Track intelsat 7,10/ku first because it is easier to get then to get the eutelsat w3a set your frequency to 12728H,30000. Then for more question just ask it by commenting and you get the answer immediately

26 comments:

i want to know how to install dongle with strong decoder

Get the dongle with strong resellers at your side

Anonymous said... 1 March 2013 at 17:15

What direction is mytv. I have dstv dish installed already.

is this all i need to do to get it working and all the channels will show?

To install Joy tv what is the code to set

I just rturn frm d xmas break.my dish is not working.how do I get d channels back. I use a strong decoder and dish for almost 1yr without issues..pls help me. Atinga4u@yahoo.com

Anonymous said... 1 May 2014 at 10:20

Which codes to get these channels from my 4669 mytv strong..........,mytv Africa,Africa Magic,Panasonic tv,Ctl Trend,Hollywood plus,Kpakpando. please help me here at nze_opiatata2007@yahoo.com

Anonymous said... 21 July 2014 at 15:37

Pls hw will install joy tv on strong decoder

what direction should d dish face

Anonymous said... 13 April 2015 at 04:54

How do you install DSTV using strong recorder?

You can find all you need to know about DStv, GOtv and Startimes here on My Digi-Tech Media Blog...http://digisattvworld.blogspot.com.ng/

THANKS I WILL TRY IT OUT

I relocated from one house to another within the same Local Govt. And my television is now constantly showing no or bad signal.

please i want to know about srt 4663xii and their channels

Gotv is a pay TV service offered in Africa by Multichoice Africa. Unlike the other pay TV service from Multichoice Africa (DSTV), which is satellite based, Gotv is terrestrial digital TV service. See https://awajis.com/gotv-nigeria/

Pls is that all the requirement on the screen that would be use only cause i am using srt4652.

please,how i my going to know that my Lnbf is still working?

Please i deleted my mytv motorised atenna position.the sat degree is 68.5east how
`lliget back the accurate degree

How do I install digisat dx-500 HD after factory reset

what about IS20 DSTV signal

Can one get my tv channels without the smart card?

I have tracked intelsat but I have not been able to get 7,10/ku and th indicator refuses to turn green, please what do I do next?

My son mistakenly press factory settings how do i go about it please
i have tried all i could

My super strong decoder is showing no program, how do I fix it?

what direction should d dish face

Vidmate video download, Vidmate android app , Vidmate apk application, Vidmate for android, Vidmate free video download,

Post a Comment

Webgisterz

Hello visitor, I just want you to know that you are on the right place for all your Web, mobile, technologies, online money, adsense, email marketing, affiliate marketing and the rest of them. we are here to make sure that no body is left behind in the internet world so enjoy it while the gisterz bring more......

Popular Posts

Contact Me